Last Modified: June 17, 2019
This Website is offered and available to users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Minors are prohibited from access to this Website. Any attempted purchase of a product by a minor may be referred to relevant authorities for prosecution.
In the event of purchase of our products, you agree that you shall not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are in a jurisdiction or territory in which access to the Website or its content is illegal, you must not access or use the Website. Cannabinoid Nation bears no liability for your violation of applicable laws and you assume the risk of use of the Website.
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Cannabinoid Nation and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
3. Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any product or service we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
4. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
5. Online Orders
When placing an order on our Website, You are offering to purchase our products, goods, and/or and services.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our own discretion. In the event of acceptance of your offer, you will receive a confirming email at the email address that you provide to us during checkout.
- Payment Terms
All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods, products, and services offered on the Website. They may differ from the prices offered elsewhere, either online or offline, by us or by our distributors for the same products and/or services. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit, debit card, or use of a bona-fide third party electronic payment provider. By using any such card or payment provider, you represent and warrant that you have authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
We will ship your accepted order to you at the address you provide when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated shipping & handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, Cannabinoid Nation shall not be responsible for any delays in shipments, nor for any third-party carrier delays that are beyond our control.
Cannabinoid Nation provides a thirty (30) day guaranteed return period for products purchased on the Website. You are responsible for return shipping and handling costs to Cannabinoid Nation. Once the product subject to return is received by Cannabinoid Nation, You are entitled to a refund of the product cost. Any monies refunded shall be refunded to the original payment method used for the transaction. Products that have been fully used or consumed are not subject to this return policy and are ineligible for return. For instructions on how to return products for a refund, please email us at email@example.com.
6. No Substitute for Medical Advice or Care
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All third party intellectual property (including word marks, logos and icons), referenced on the Website remain the property of their respective owners. Cannabinoid Nation’s use of third party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement between Cannabinoid Nation and the owners of these trademarks. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any third-party trademark. Any references on the Website to third party trademarks is solely to identify the corresponding third party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under the trademark law.
8. Copyright Infringement
Cannabinoid Nation respects the intellectual property of others and expects our users to do the same. We take complaints of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law.
This Website qualifies as a Service Provider within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. § 512(k) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the safe harbor provisions. To that end, and in accordance with the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512, Cannabinoid Nation has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
8.1 Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through the Website infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement by sending written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent (“Agent”) electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Cannabinoid Nation, Inc.
ATTN: Customer Service
714 W. Canty St.
Dallas, Texas 75208
Your notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
- A direct link to any copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works);
- A description of the material on our Website that you claim is infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material);
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, postal address and an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Please do not send any other information to our Agent. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, Your DMCA Notice may not be effective. If you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If notice is effective, we may forward the notice of copyright infringement or information contained therein, as well as the Complainant’s contact information, to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, if we remove or disable access to the content pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Cannabinoid Nation will immediately notify the user that the content has been removed or disabled.
8.2 Counter-Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten (10) business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
8.3 Repeat Infringers
It is also the policy of Cannabinoid Nation, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers.
9. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing.
- To infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website or its servers or databases.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
10. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
11. User Content
We, including third party partners and our affiliates, may ask you for Feedback (as further defined below) on your experience with the Website and the services offered thereon. Cannabinoid Nation shall become the owner of any reviews, comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Website or services offered through the Website posted to the Website or on Cannabinoid Nation’s social media pages (collectively, “Feedback”) and it may share Feedback with any of its affiliates. Cannabinoid Nation will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential and will not be liable for any Feedback posted on the Website or elsewhere. Without limitation, Cannabinoid Nation will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, including to advertise and promote Cannabinoid Nation, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback.
To the extent that you decide to post any content (“User Content”) on the Website or on Cannabinoid Nation’s social media pages, you agree that your User Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have written permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Cannabinoid Nation all of the license rights granted herein. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and that you have sole responsibility for the Feedback, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Cannabinoid Nation may refuse to accept or transmit User Content and shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Content.
12. Links from the Website
13. Right of Termination
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
15. Limitation on Liability
17. Dispute Resolution
If the Dispute cannot be resolved by negotiations, either party may elect to have the Dispute finally and exclusively resolved by submission to binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. This arbitration provision limits your and Cannabinoid Nation’s ability to litigate claims in court and to have the Dispute heard by a jury. You and Cannabinoid Nation are waiving the right to trial by jury. Arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS, pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules (available on the JAMS webpage). Arbitration proceedings shall be instituted in the state of Texas, county of Dallas.
18. Governing Law
These Terms of Service will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Texas, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in Texas in connection with any dispute between you and us arising out of these Terms of Service or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. No arbitration, lawsuit, or other proceeding shall be instituted in any forum but for the state of Texas.
19. Waiver and Severability
20. Entire Agreement
22. Questions, Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Cannabinoid Nation, Inc., 3710 Guthrie Rd, Garland, TX 75043. Feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com or by registered mail at the appropriate address below:
Cannabinoid Nation, Inc.
Attention: Customer Service
3710 Guthrie Rd
Garland, TX 75043